Saturday, February 20, 2010

Somebody Sedate Me!

So, does anyone remember that episode of Grey's, like second season, third disc, second episode? When Christina is freaking out and she yells while she is crying "Somebody sedate me!!!"? Well yeah. I have had a day like that. But silently. I feel like I am jumping out of my skin, like I am going to have a crying seizure at any moment. So.....I got up...played on facebook for hours...(How sad, right?)....even called up the friends you only take to movies so you don't have to talk to them...... boyfriend is busy.... family was out of the house..... so here I sat....watching Spongebob and Taboo....feeding my freakin Happy Aquarium every thirty seven minutes and eating stale marshmallows. I want to punch a great deal of people square in the face today.... Yeah. Somebody sedate me. I think I would feel better if anyone texted me. So...text me.

No comments:

Post a Comment