Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally, enough time for my blog!




So... I had surgery on Tuesday. I am home feeling like crap, and I finally have time for my blog! I am listening to songs from the new Alice in Wonderland soundtrack. I am really impressed. All the songs are catchy, and not at all what I expected from the movie. I am disappointed it will be rated PG.... Stupid children's movies. I heard it was going to be scary and gory and rated R. I am pretty disappointed I will have some stupid child kicking my chair and throwing popcorn the whole movie. Super. Well, my stitches look pretty gruesome, and they're starting to bruise. I'll post a picture of them. I am currently reading my Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, which was given to me last year for my birthday, I believe. I completely forgot I had it. It's spectacular. For those of you that don't know, I just applied for SLCC's Cosmetology program for the summer, and it will continue through my senior year. DO NOT FREAK OUT AT ME I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR CRAP. OPINIONS ARE WORDS WHICH I CAN CHOOSE NOT TO ACCEPT, COMPLETE VOID, JUST DON'T TRY. This is not what I plan to do for the rest of my life. I figure, I can make money doing hair, not working ridiculous hours at my current job. I can save money to go to the U of U to become an RN. I do not want to hear that I am making the wrong decision, I do not want to hear that I am a disappointment. I think it is the best plan for right now. I am not letting myself down, and when the economy falls deeper into this craphole, I will still have a job. Everyone needs a haircut sometime. On a brighter note, I got my first paycheck. Yay. It's not very much, but it's enough for a date, a pedicure, and a tooth whitening kit! Which is exactly what I wanted :) Sweet. Until next time, ponder the following; If Pinnochio says "My nose is about to grow!", what would happen?? (By the way, the first picture if me on my first day at Joe's)

No comments:

Post a Comment